31 October 2019

October 2019

This month we have been pretty internally focused. I've been working on getting seeds started for the veggie garden and we have been replacing the fencing around the chicken yard, from waratah and wire to proper posts and rails. Here is me with blondie, who is the feisty one that chases the dog.


The weather has had some late Fridays so I don't know how well our fruit trees will go this year. But all my flower gardens are doing really well, I guess they've had a few years to establish now.


At the start of the month a friend asked me to make a cake for a family birthday. It was for a guy, and he was into computer stuff, so I made a motherboard cake.


Unfortunately she had a naughty dog that somehow got up onto the table and ate a third of it. They salvaged the rest. Bit there was a lot of green vomit later!

Now that the weather has warmed up we've started to take weekend outings on the bike. Here we are at the coast that is right at the other end of wainui. We never usually go there because you can't take dogs, as there are endangered birds nesting there.



Today, being Halloween, included some costume hilarity from my team. Its been awhile since we have done silly things, but my colleague recently bought an inflatable Trex costume...


No comments:

Post a Comment