08 July 2017

June 2017 - a belated post

To anyone out there that cares, sorry that I'm posting a week late. I was busy, and tired, and I don't have a heck of a lot top say for myself for June. I can't really think of much that happened in June actually, except I went down to Invercargill. Here at home things are trucking along just ad they have been. Curtain making is still ongoing, and I have just the small room left to buy fabric for. I'm interrupting my curtain sewing though, with costume making for a friend's play. I am nearly done clearing the weeds from my veggie/orchard area - now I need to learn how to care for my fruit trees. Our bits of grass are coming along nicely and I've made a wee garden for my spring and summer bulbs. So looking forward top setting everything grow as the weather warms up. It's pretty cold and frosty here - more than in Wellington city or even the rest of lower Hutt. The hens are still laying lots of eggs, I'm selling some of them at work. Work has been a bit quieter but there's still a lot to do and not enough time to do it. I'll try be more interesting in July so that I have more to say next time. For now I'm off, on my way to Auckland to spend a long weekend with the in-laws.








No comments:

Post a Comment