09 November 2009

Stupid Rain

The weather I think is making up for not raining at all yesterday. It is so wet, I don't think it has rained so much since I have arrived, it is ridiculous!

It is lucky I found an umbrella over the weekend. You see a lot of them lying around, I guess they break easily so people just dump them and go get a new one. Luckily I managed to find one that works just fine. But I am still wet - my jeans are wet, my shoes are wet, and it is not just wet but cold as well, so that my fingers are having trouble typing.

Soon I am going to go home and you know, I am going to get out of these wet clothes and into my pyjamas, take a blanket and sit in front of the tele with soup and not do anything else all night. Stupid weather. I don't even want to think about what it will be like when it is actually winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment